To close the gap between Indigenous and Australian owned enterprise and offer genuine career, social and commercial opportunities to Indigenous people.
From the Gumbaynggirr language on the mid north Coast of NSW, the meaning of ‘nyamba’ is “to build”. FDC nyamba is a leading indigenous owned construction, refurbishment and fit out company in Australia, built on an inclusive and empowering culture that puts its people, client relationships and delivery at an equal first.
We can support projects all over Australia. Our capacity is significant across our six largest capital cities and regional and rural clients also feature prominently.
- National coverage
- Supply Nation certified
- Leading HSEQ accreditation
- Federal Safety Commission certified
- Commonwealth government pre-qualified
- NSW / VIC / QLD / SA / WA / ACT government pre-qualified
- Metropolitan focus, regional reach
- An existing indigenous supply chain across Australia
- An expanding supply chain across Australia
- Developing indigenous employees via training and mentoring
- Honesty in resourcing & workload capacity